A healthy website is a happy website.
Our comprehensive SEO Audit services offer an in depth website analysis experience that will provide you with a full report of the health of your website and offer suggestions that can help you improve your online presence. This is the first step we take with any of our SEO services that we offer and is critical for getting a look at how well your website is doing from a technical and search perspective. We manually search for issues both on-site and off-site so we can find issues that can be preventing your website from performing well in the search engines and help you with suggestions on how to rectify these issues.
Local SEO Audit
Our local SEO audit will help identify issues that may be preventing your website from ranking well in local search results. We will review your onsite and offsite local SEO efforts. This audit is for local businesses like real estate agents, lawyers and those who need to rank well in their local community.
SEO Technical Audit
Having a “web-friendly” or accessible website is critical to search engine success. We will analyze your website code and help you address issues that are causing search engines to have trouble crawling your website and reasons you may not be ranking well.
SEO Content Audit
Our content audit will identify any relevancy issues that may be causing Google confusion as to what your website is about. Content issues can be reflective of poor rankings and low traffic.
SEO Link Audit
A diverse and clean backlink profile can help you rank well and will give you more credibility with the search engines. Our link audit report will give you a full outline of your existing rank profile and note any issues that may exist..
By knowing how well your competition is doing you will better understand what you need to do to better improve your search ranking. Having this data will offer you insight to help prepare a SEO strategy that works to beat your competitors.
Structured Data Audit
With the increase of rich snippets results in the search engines having proper Schema markup on appropriate pages is another way you can increase your organic footprint. We will analyze your site to see if you currently are utilizing Schema properly and offer recommendations on how and where to implement this code.
SEO WEBSITE AUDIT SERVICES FROM $500
Whether you just require a backlink audit or want a full scope website analysis we are here to help! After a brief consultation to determine what you hope to gain from your audit we will begin our manual process of analyzing your website to determine where your website can use improvement and preparing your report.
Our website audit pricing is based on your website size and the type of audit you are looking for, a quote will be provided before any work is started.
Onsite SEO Audit
- Errors – server errors such as 404 pages (page not found errors)
- External Links – who are you linking out to
- Broken Links – both internal and external
- Anchor Text – ensure proper anchor text is being used for images and web links
- Images – check for image sizing issues and alt text
- Headings – review titles (h1, h2 etc) for proper optimization and keyword usage
- File Size – check code and files for best practices for faster load time
- Meta Description – check for missing, duplicate or length issues
- Title Tags – check for missing duplicate or length issues
- URL Structure – length issues, dynamic URL, underscores
- Bots – full analysis to ensure bots can properly crawl your website
- Robot file – make sure proper pages are being indexed and not indexed
- Sitemaps – ensure sitemaps are properly formatted for search engines and site users
- Aesthetic – feedback on design/structural improvements to increase conversions or traffic
- Mobile – ensure your mobile website is working
- Analytics/Webmaster Tools – make sure both are implemented
Offsite SEO Audit
- Inbound Followed Links – quantity and quality
- Anchor Text – ensure ratios are good
- Authority and Trust – see how trusted your website is
- Social Media – mentions and visibility
Local SEO Audit
- Citation Analysis – quantity and quality
- Google+ Local – ensure ratios are good
- Review Analysis – see how trusted your website is
- Location Landing Page – mentions and visibility
Additional Audit Includes
- Pre-Audit Consultation – 30 minutes to review website related items
- Post-Audit Consultation – 1 hour to review your audit and address any questions you may have
Upon completion of your website audit you will be provided with a comprehensive spreadsheet that will outline all the issues found based on the type of audit selected as well as strategic recommendations for improving those issues.
The image shows an example of a real audit for a client. You can see at the bottom there are unique tabs for:
- Suggested Web SEO Strategies – this will give you an overview of the core issues we found and how to fix them.
- Audit Overview – lists all important components of your website with a rating as it applies to your website and the important of that item for SEO purposes so you know where to start with your improvements.
- Backlinks – a list websites linking to you and if your profile is good or bad.
- External Links – websites you are linking out along with status (not found, broken, etc.).
- Internal Links – all links within your website where you link from page to page or post to post etc.
- H1-H6 – list of all header tags on your website and how well they are optimized.
- ….and so many more tabs with great information to help you improve your website.
Timeframe for delivery is based on the audit selected and can range from 3 business days to 14 business days. Our pricing for our audits is based per project. Since each website is so unique we will provide a free quote for the website audit services you are interested in.
GET AN AUDIT QUOTE TODAY!
Complete the form to receive a personalized quote for a website audit for your website!