We here at 2 Dogs Media live and die by analytics with our websites and for our client websites. One thing we have learned is that most clients and website owners are not using it in a way that will help them better understand their website and help them improve their conversions and website goals.
This webinar is specifically focused on Analytics beginners and will help you learn the following:
- Installing analytics (if attendees already have it installed we will skip this!)
- Setting up goals
- Integrating Webmaster Tools to uncover keyword queries bringing in traffic
- Most important reports to analyze and review
- Using the reports to make smart website decisions
- Understanding website traffic patterns, traffic sources and visitor demographics and experiences
If time allows I will also discuss using Tag Manager to track outgoing links, downloads and more!
DATE: Wednesday – December 2, 2015
TIME: 8pm-9pm EST
DETAILS: Webinar will be hosted on Google Hangouts and will be recorded for viewing after the webinar. A link will be shared to all attendees just before the Hangout is scheduled to go live.
QUESTIONS?: If you have specific questions you would like us to consider for the webinar, please enter them on the Google + event page – we will answer as many as we can both during the webinar and in a post webinar follow up!
We look forward to “hanging” out and talking geek!