Nonprofit Website Design
We love it. You need it.
Make Your Mission Clear!
Nonprofit website design requires an extra level of care and planning to ensure that visitors understand your mission and what action you want them to take!
Below are some simple reasons why 2 Dogs Media is a great fit as your charities web partner.
- 13+ years building websites and making clients happy
- Average time of 2-3 months to launch
- Custom administration area for the easiest content management
- Our websites are custom built – no pre-made templates EVER
- We take customer service seriously
- Options for small organization budgets
- Every website is optimized for speed
- Testing for ADA compliance
- Consult on hierarchy, structure and best practices to increase donations and actions you want visitors to take.
Learn More About Us & How We Can Help Your Organization!
Websites That Are Easy To Update
See how 2 Dogs Media makes website updating as easy as can be for the associations and organization we partner with! We love WordPress and know it is a perfect nonprofit CMS because if its flexibility and ease of use – but how we change the admin area kicks it up a notch. This video will take you through a real client admin so you can see just how easy it is!
We Work Like Dogs To Make Clients Happy!
We feel so lucky to have found Jill and her team at 2 Dogs Design! We are a small nonprofit and desperately needed some expertise to guide us in a long-overdue website refresh. From our first conversation Jill interpreted exactly what we were looking for – and went above and beyond to recommend features and layouts that we didn’t realize we needed. Her sense of humour, passion and keen eye for detail made the refresh fun (it’s true!) and easy. Long after the website has launched Jill is still available to us at anytime for extra support when we need it. We would recommend Jill and 2 Dogs Design wholeheartedly for any non-profit taking on the daunting task of redoing their website.
Nobel Women’s Initiative
I am happy to recommend Jill Caren and her 2 Dogs Design team for their great work in developing a top-notch website for our nonprofit organization. Jill understands the nonprofit world as she volunteers for various organizations so she knows that resources are limited.
Director of Outreach & Education
Choosing The Right Web Development Agency For Your Nonprofit!
This is one of the biggest decisions your nonprofit will have to make!
Choosing the right web design agency for charity organizations is not always easy and could lead to a not so great experience and website if you do not take the time do your due diligence.
Below we have outline some of the most important things to consider as you begin the process of hiring an agency.
- Does the agency have nonprofit experience?
- How will the web agency communicate with you?
- Do they custom build or use templates?
- Verify their references and check the internet for reviews!
- Who will input and layout your content?
- If you have to input the content – how hard will it be?
- Will they ensure your website is accessible and responsive?
- Do they offer consulting to help you with SEO and general best practices for non-profits?
- Is hosting going to be done by them or do they have a referral?
- What is their style of work – are they fun – serious, knowing this will ensure you have a good relationship!
- Your website is critical to gaining new supporters – increasing donations and getting the word out about your mission. If you do not take the time to find the perfect partner, these things will be hard to accomplish!
- Make sure you and your team have a clear vision before your reach out to potential web partners or issue an RFP.
Some things you should know about your website before starting the process include:
- Goals for new website
- Branding – colors, fonts etc.
- Expected launch date
- Budget range
- Full list of required functionality
- What will represent a successful relaunch (increased donations, newsletter signups, more traffic etc.)
- What do you like on your current website – what do you dislike
- Competitors – what do you like or not like about their websites
The more you know and can advise potential web agency partners on – the better the proposals you will receive!
Have a proposal for a new nonprofit website you would like us to consider? Looking for a team that cares? Please email it to email@example.com and our team will get back to you in a dog’s lick!