Why Use Our Audit Services?
SEO audit service companies can help with the following:
- Loss of rank and traffic
- Poor conversion rates
- Speed related issues
- …and more!
Our review of all the content on your website will identify any relevancy issues that may be causing Google confusion as to what your website is about. Content issues can be reflective of poor rankings and low traffic.
Having a “web-friendly” or accessible website is critical to search engine success. We will analyze your website code and help you address issues that are causing search engines to have trouble crawling your website and reasons you may not be ranking well.
By knowing how well your competition is doing you will better understand what you need to do to better improve your search ranking. Having this data will offer you insight to help prepare a SEO strategy that works to beat your competitors.
Structured Data Audit
With the increase of rich snippets results in the search engines having proper Schema markup on appropriate pages is another way you can increase your organic footprint. We will analyze your site to see if you currently are utilizing Schema properly and offer recommendations on how and where to implement this code.
A diverse and clean backlink profile can help you rank well and will give you more credibility with the search engines. Our link audit report will give you a full outline of your existing rank profile and note any issues that may exist.
SEO WEBSITE AUDIT SERVICES FROM $500
Whether you just require a backlink audit or want a full in-depth analysis we are here to help! After a brief consultation to determine what you hope to gain from your audit we will begin our manual process of analyzing your website to determine where your website can use improvement and preparing your report.
Our website audit pricing is based on your website size and the type of audit you are looking for, a quote will be provided before any work is started
Upon completion of your website audit you will be provided with a comprehensive spreadsheet that will outline all the issues found based on the type of audit selected as well as strategic recommendations for improving those issues.
The image shows an example of a real audit for a client. You can see at the bottom there are unique tabs for:
- Suggested Web SEO Strategies – this will give you an overview of the core issues we found and how to fix them.
- Audit Overview – lists all important components of your website with a rating as it applies to your website and the important of that item for SEO purposes so you know where to start with your improvements.
- Backlinks – a list websites linking to you and if your profile is good or bad.
- External Links – websites you are linking out along with status (not found, broken, etc.).
- Internal Links – all links within your website where you link from page to page or post to post etc.
- H1-H6 – list of all header tags on your website and how well they are optimized.
- ….and so many more tabs with great information to help you improve your website.
Audit Delivery Timeframe
Timeframe for delivery is based on the audit selected and can range from 3 business days to 14 business days. Our pricing for our audits is based per project. Since each website is so unique we will provide a free quote for the website audit services you are interested in.